Saturday, July 9, 2011

5 Things About Me and the Kitchen

  1. I can not make a pancake to save my life.  I know they are easy right and I love them.  It becomes a disaster every time I try.  Do you have a food you just can not make even though it is EASY?
  2. Lunch is the hardest meal of the day for me to plan or prepare. 
  3. I love all of the cute cupcakes and cakes.  I often try to make them.  Sometimes they turn out great many times they turn out just flat out ugly.  Cake decorating was not a gift granted me.  And, yes I have taken cake decorating classes.
  4. The crock pot is probably my favorite kitchen item.  You throw everything in it and leave it!
  5. I have a love/hate relationship with food and also with cooking.  I am usually really on where everything is turning out fantastic and I'm singing around the kitchen how lucky my family is for having a fabulous cook.  Or I am really off and its not fit for the dog to eat.  You never know what your going to get with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment