Sunday, May 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


We are linking up at I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday this week.
As you know I do my menu by the month .  You can view my May menu here.  I do skip around from time to time though.

Here is the meal plan for this week.

  • Sunday: Chicken Fajitas, Re fried Beans, Nachos
  • Monday: This ain't you mama's meatloaf, mashed potatoes and crock pot macaroni, squash
  • Tuesday:  sausage baked ziti, Italian baked bread
  • Wednesday: no peek beef tips over egg noodles, green beans, and sliced tomatoes
  • Thursday:  Spanish rice with sausage, corn on the cob and mac n cheese
  • Friday :  Baked ham LO macaroni , squash and green beans
  • Saturday:  country style BBQ ribs, french fries, Texas toast (left overs from Friday)
  • Sunday:  Left over ham, hash brown casserole , corn
\GUEST  CHEFS NEEDED:
What is a guest chef?  Someone who loves to cook or have fun in the kitchen and has a recipe or post they want to share with us.  Send me a message with your idea and we will feature you here .

Cooking with Kids Guest Post:
Do you have a great recipe or story to do with cooking with kids?  IF so and you want to share
message me.  I would love to feature you in our coming soon section Cooking with Kids. .

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Sign me up!

    www.littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to guest post! Your menu looks great!

    www.organicprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower, Thanks for joining the hop have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be a guest chef for ya! ...A chef-wannabe! Contact me, we'll discuss food!
    ynaffit

    ReplyDelete