Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tracy's Stuffed Pepper Recipe

Miss Tracy's Stuffed Peppers are a delight and EASY.  I don't know about you but this Mama loves EASY.  They do have a bit of kick to them , so if you do not like spicy foods you will probably want to adapt the recipe. 

Tracy's Stuffed Pepper's

*bell peppers (however many you are cooking for I did 4)
*3-4 chicken breast
*1 can of hot Rotel tomatoes
*1 can of original Rotel tomatoes
*chicken bouillon cube X2
*water
*optional Spanish Rice and Crushed Tortilla chips

Place chicken breast , water, bouillon cubes in crock pot and cook on high 4 hours.  I use enough water to cover chicken.  Shred chicken and add cans of Rotel tomatoes cook on low a couple of hours. 

Cut the tops off of your bell peppers, and pull out seeds , then fill with chicken mixture. 


Here they are before I baked them. YUM

Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. 

I then crush up tortilla chips on top and serve over Spanish rice.


                                             Here they are baked and ready to eat.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a little late but am following you back from my Wednesday hop! It must be fate my husband was asking me yesterday why I don't make him stuffed Peppers. I told him I have no idea how. I bookmarked your post ad will be back to give it a shot..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now a follower! I would like to invite you to visit the Link Up Lounge. This is a great way to introduce your blog, recipes, giveaways and more to new readers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never made stuffed peppers. This looks so easy and delicious! My family likes spicy recipes so I'm sure this would be a hit! Thanks for adding it to Melt in Your Mouth Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete