Thursday, February 10, 2011

My FAVORITE New Recipe

I wanted to share my favorite new dinner dish with you guys.  I got this recipe from http://www.mommyskitchen.net.  Tina over at Mommy's Kitchen is one of my favorite blogs to follow.  You will see I use her recipes and menu ideas quite often.  I love her site and she always has pictures which I can go back to if I mess up along the way.

No  Peek beef tips is my new recipe.  Now, I make beef tips quite often in the crock pot.  I always prebrown the meat before I put it into the crock pot though.  What I like about this recipe is you just dump the stew meat right into your dish and add other ingredients and you are ready to go .  It is quick and easy to prepare and I am telling y'all delicious!!  I have now made this twice and the family loved it both times. 



2 lb. Beef Stew Meat


1 can Cream of mushroom soup

1 – Packet Brown Gravy Mix

1 pkg. Lipton dry onion soup mix

1 – Small Can Mushrooms

1 Cup Water or Ginger ale



Add cubed meat to a 9 x 13 inch pan. In a big bowl mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat add mushrooms and stir to coat. Cover with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 3 Hours do not remove foil until done. Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.

http://www.mommyskitchen.net/2008/08/no-peek-beef-tips.html
I of course served this to the  family before taking pictures darn it.  However, you can always go check out Mommy's Kitchen and her post on this same recipe.  They're are wonderful step by steps and pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment