Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Follow Me Chickadee Tuesdays

Last week I did Follow Me Chickadee Tuesday's blog hop for the first time. A great experience and I highly reccomend it for anyone wanting to find new blogs, or gain followers on their own.


They only ask that you follow a few simple guidelines.

Add a main link to your blog each week (Linky will open every Monday night at 10 p.m. EST!)


Follow whichever blog you like; all we ask is that you leave a comment telling them that you found them from Follow Me, Chickadee!


You don’t have to follow every blog that follows you…but make sure that you follow the blogs that really interest you!


If you want to put the blog hop code or the Chickadee button on your Tuesday post on your blog, we welcome it!

This is a lot of fun. I really enjoyed receiving all of my new followers comments and words of wisdom last week.

You can find the coolness at Sippy Cup mom another great blog to follow.  http://www.sippycupmom.com/2011/02/followmechickadee215.html

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Good Friends Just Click! I'm GFC following.

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you via Good Friends Just Click Blog Hop. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from Adventures of My Family of 8's Blog Hop, thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete