Thursday, December 31, 2009

DUSTPAN COOKIE GIFT


Dustpan Cookies!

These are so cute and make great little gifts. I used them at Christmas.

*dustpan

*batch of yummy cookies

*ribbon

*cellophane wrap

*poem
While baking you some cookies,
there was knocking at the door.
As I jumped up to answer it,the pan fell to the floor.
I stood among the cookie crumbs and wondered what to do.
The day was late, the time was short,I had no gift for you.
I bent and swept the cookies up into a small dustpan.
A friend like you, I told myself,would surely understand.
The gifts that matter most in life are those the heart does send.
With that in mind, I give to you these cookies from a friend.

For my dustpan cookies this year I made Whippersnapper cookies. These cookies turned out fantastic and are soo incredibly easy.
WHIPPERSNAPPER COOKIE RECIPE
*any cake mix (I used a carrot cake mix)
*2 cups of cool whip
*1 beaten egg
Mix all ingredients will be sticky. Bake in 350 oven for 7-10 minutes. Makes a light and fluffy cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment